Problem 4 :
- Each block verifies from 1 to 4 transactions. Each transaction to be verified can be based on already verified transactions and transactions FROM THE CURRENT BLOCK based on verified transactions.
- The order of transactions hash in ctxHash corresponds with the order of creation.
- All transactions are already verified in the end of trading.
- A tip to reduce exhaustive search: The transaction from the example has been verified by the block with height=1.
- Two transactions into input transactions (into inputTX) are separated with COMMA.
- At the beginning each person has 5 flowers FOR SALE.
- The second tip: All hashes of transactions that are verified by the block from the example are correspond to hashes of transactions verified by the block with height=1 into the sought-for blockchain.